E.L.F. Six-Hour Sale: 60% off site-wide through 6 pm EDT today

If you were wanting the e.l.f. Studio Blushes or any other products (some of the studio line brushes are also good), then take advantage of the six-hour sale going on today from 12 noon to 6 pm Eastern time. Valid only on orders that total $25 or more (pre-discount).

Use checkout code SIXTY.

Posted July 8, 2010 at 12:00 am | Permalink | Reply

(I’ll try this comment thing again!) I did get a lot of crap – several of the Multiple-type all over color things. Some of the reviews on MUA are mixed but hey – most items were .40! Thanks for the heads up!

Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:10 am | Permalink | Reply

Another yay! Thanks for re-commenting. Experimenting with anti-spam plugins has been doing a number on comments; for example, I didn’t get notified of either yours or Relationalista’s, below.

I can see there is much still to learn…

• avatar Relationalista
        Posted July 8, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Permalink | Reply

FYI, Voxy, the anti-spam thingy rejected my first few commenting attempts too. (They were even more effusive about the sale: 12 things for $12! Woohoo!)

Posted July 8, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

It should be fixed now, though, right? You didn’t get any weird problems with this last comment, I hope. The blog is getting to the point where removing spam daily is becoming a chore. Yay, because people are reading, but boo, because, well, spam. Trying to find a solution has caused me to break the blog at least twice, so I’m hoping it’s all fixed.

• avatar Relationalista
            Posted July 8, 2010 at 5:40 pm | Permalink | Reply

Fixed it is! Haven’t had any trouble with these last posts. Too bad about the spam volume, but thanks for staying on top of it.

Posted July 7, 2010 at 11:16 am | Permalink | Reply

Thanks for the tip, Voxy! I bought lots of stuff … for $12. It would have been inexpensive anyway, but that discount was amazing. I had been wanting some brushes but not to spend much on them, and this was just the ticket.

Posted July 7, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Permalink | Reply

Yay! I picked up a few brushes too! And some mineral blushes, and the peach studio blush I didn’t buy the last time.

Let me know what you think of the stuff you bought when it comes in! I’m really hoping to love the mineral blushes…