Blogiversary!

Woo-hoo! Who’d-a thunk it? Today we are officially one year old! Go get yourself a piece of cake to celebrate. No, you can’t have mine. ;)

Thanks to all of you for making this such a nice community — and, now, not so little, as we are growing ever bigger! From 0, we are now at over 5,300 unique visitors per month and almost 15,000 page views. Not bad for a blog originally intended for a fairly small niche in the beauty blogosphere!

That it has kept on chugging along is due to your enthusiasm, support, questions, guest reviews, requests, comments, and assorted other contributions. I’m always excited to see blog-related email or comments, so keep ’em coming!

Thanks for helping create this community! Much love to everyone —

Voxy

Photo of decadent-looking cake: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pumpkincat210/4603462076/

1. avatar ab_grp
    Posted October 26, 2010 at 6:29 am | Permalink | Reply

Dear Voxy, I’m sorry that I was away spreading my research gospel and wasn’t here to celebrate this very special day. A belated happy blogiversary! Although I have been spiraling down into just-trying-to-get-through-the-day/week/month beauty, this blog continues to provide inspiration and encouragement. Thank you for going for it with this blog and for investing so much time and effort! You have made these interwebs a much more beautiful place in so many ways.

Posted October 23, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Permalink | Reply

Congratulations, o Voxalicious one! (Those are some impressive numbers you’re posting–that light box was worth it!) Thanks for taking all the time to do it — it’s a highlight of my day (and a hole in my [also removable!] wallet) when there’s a new post to inspire lemmings!

3. avatar LadyStarlight
    Posted October 22, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Permalink | Reply

Congratulations!

Posted October 21, 2010 at 8:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

Congratulations, my foxalicious friend. This blog is made of awesome. Thanks for sharing your expertise with us!

Now, are you sure you won’t give us some of that cake? ;)

Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:31 pm | Permalink | Reply

Get. Your. Hands. Away. From. My. Cake.

Thank you guys for being so cool to hang out with! And I’ve learned a lot from everyone’s comments and suggestions as well, so it goes both ways.

Posted October 21, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Permalink | Reply

Congrats Voxy! Thanks to your blog & the vixen community, I have unleashed my inner glamazon.

Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Permalink | Reply

I am waiting for your inner glamazon to take over the world! Actually I am not sure she’s so much an “inner” glamazon anymore. ;)

Posted October 21, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Permalink | Reply

Happy happy, Voxy! Nicely done. Pedicures and deluxe samples for everyone, and an extra-glittery tiara for you (work-appropriate? Nah. But sometimes a vixen’s just got to go all out). And cake. Definitely cake. Lots and lots of cake.

Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:28 pm | Permalink | Reply

Aw, gee shucks, thanks, Relationalista! But it really is a joint effort; I’m glad you’re here!