Take That, Cosmopolitan

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/rsmithsss/overanalyzingmag.jpgThere are no words to express how much I love this fake magazine cover. Thank you, rsmithsss, whoever you are.

From http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/rsmithsss/overanalyzingmag.jpg

Posted December 1, 2010 at 1:15 am | Permalink | Reply

I’m not sure I like it, looking at a full length picture of it.Christina, I love you, but it looks like you’ve sewn a bin liner into the bottom of your dress.

You’re right! It does look like a trash bag. I also don’t like the mermaid-ish bubble dress thing on her. She doesn’t need to look more curvy, and it’s distracting from her shapely gams.

2. avatar Katharine
    Posted November 30, 2010 at 11:16 pm | Permalink | Reply

I particularly like “epic prow.” I emailed the link to my boyfriend, just in case.

Posted November 29, 2010 at 6:56 am | Permalink | Reply

Hysterical.
    BTW, what is she wearing? Looks like a foundation garment I can use, hmmm.

Posted November 29, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Permalink | Reply

I bet if I could fill up a foundation garment in the way she can, I’d be getting some love from the search committees.

Posted November 30, 2010 at 8:13 am | Permalink | Reply

I’m not sure I like it, looking at a full length picture of it.

Posted November 29, 2010 at 5:54 am | Permalink | Reply

Hee! That’s brilliant.

Posted November 28, 2010 at 11:20 pm | Permalink | Reply

Awesome.

(oh and something else blah blah, I can’t post just one word even though that’s all I have after a day of job hunting)