Sales Quickie! Tarte, Urban Decay F&F sales

Term is almost over, and I look forward to resuming regular posting! I have many new and exciting things to review! A few more classes plus finals and grading left to go.

In the meanwhile, two quickie sales announcements:

Tarte is having a F&F sale and offering 40% (!) off through 12/13 with code FFDEC.

Urban Decay is having a F&F sale and offering 25% off through 12/12 with code 1FFNF.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/athomeinscottsdale/3108146172/

Posted December 6, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Permalink | Reply

Gulp! I went to Sephora- twice. Nordstrom’s once. And the Elizabeth Arden website once. Talk about bad.
    OTOH, I bought a red lippie. Voxy, you should guess- the Shiseido sheer one in Natural Red. I am so ready to wear black this season.

Posted December 6, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Permalink | Reply

OTOH, I bought a red lippie.Voxy, you should guess- the Shiseido sheer one in Natural Red.

Yay! You will look marvelous!

Posted December 6, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Permalink | Reply

I miss regular posting! (And I will NOT even go to the sale sites. I have been bad enough!!)

Posted December 6, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Permalink | Reply

I miss regular posting!

Me too! But I am barely hanging on this semester. I just have to get through another couple of days.

In the meanwhile, if you find my sanity lying around anywhere, uh, please hang on to it for me.

• avatar ab_grp
        Posted December 6, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Permalink | Reply

I never had enough sanity myself, but I do wish you luck in finishing out the term. :-)

Posted December 7, 2010 at 5:48 am | Permalink | Reply

If I find your sanity, can I borrow it for a while? Mine is currently buried under a huge pile of snow.

Posted December 7, 2010 at 7:03 am | Permalink | Reply

I’m not sure it is in any condition to be much good to anyone, but sure, you go right ahead.