In Which Voxy and Chaos Singlehandedly (Doublehandedly?) Restore The American Cosmetics Economy

What can we really say about this? While Chaos was visiting Voxy-ville, somehow we managed to take all of these home with us.* How did it happen? We’re still not sure.

Reviews to come!

*Oh, plus four lipsticks that Voxy bought that didn’t make it into the photo. Oops.

1. avatar Indianalitchick
    Posted March 7, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Permalink | Reply

This is why I try REALLY hard to stay out of office supply stores as well as Ulta! I think it’s all the colors…

Posted March 7, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Permalink | Reply

What happened to that?! Only half my comment posted. The first line got eaten.

Posted March 7, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

Posted March 7, 2011 at 7:02 am | Permalink | Reply

*Sigh* I hereby volunteer to help you reduce your makeup stash, especially Stila, NARS, and Clinique.

Posted March 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Permalink | Reply

I agree with Voxy (of course, considering I bought it) — it cost $92, which is great value for the number of colours you get with it. I have used two of them already and I *love* them. They’re super easy to apply, and the purple one I had on today survived contact lens-related eye watering surprisingly well. Most of the colours are really neutral as well, so you’d definitely get a lot of use out of them.

Posted March 7, 2011 at 12:53 am | Permalink | Reply

I love them too! I only have the whiskey/zero that came with the Naked Palette, and I don’t wear warm brown or black very often. I’ve been looking to get them in blue, gray, and cool brown.

Posted March 6, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

Whoa.

I see the UD eyeliner set I’ve been trying to talk myself out of getting.

Posted March 6, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Permalink | Reply

Oh! You must not talk yourself out of it, but rather into it. It is Teh Awesome. I have had it for a month or so but haven’t reviewed it (I have been really lazy about swatching things) but it is really an amazing value for the money and there are few if any shades in there that you won’t wear.

• avatar ab_grp
        Posted March 12, 2011 at 9:12 am | Permalink | Reply

I have been mulling this over for a week and am finding my resistance weakening. Must check out the eyeliner set. The whole picture is breathtaking!

Posted March 12, 2011 at 10:44 am | Permalink | Reply

Resistance is futile…

“The whole picture is breathtaking!”

And, frankly, a little scary.

• avatar ab_grp
            Posted March 13, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Permalink | Reply

Well, I probably wouldn’t show that picture to my husband before heading off to spend time with you or CBD. ;-) Not that it’s any of his business, but it has become more difficult for me to find storage for all of my goodies.